We're Alive!

Yes, I know...it's been a looooong time since I've updated the blog.
Forgive me!
We've been pretty busy and it's rare that I have an hour or two free to sit down at the computer.
Brixton is 10 months old and at his last check up (about a month ago) he weighed 21 lbs and was 30 inches long.
Translation: PERFECT!
So here are the latest and greatest pictures of Brixton from this past month...my, how far we've come!


I swear that this matchy-matchy wasn't planned at all!
Lucy wasn't too pleased to share her Nana-Noni...can you tell?

Tzaddi let Brixton feed himself some raspberries...how gross!

Speaking of feeding time - here's Brixton falling asleep during dinner:

Having fun hanging out at Hacienda Hughes:





"You can't catch me, I'm the Gingerbread Man!"

I absolutely love this picture!

Here's Brixton picking his Auntie some flowers:







Sneaking into Lucy's playhouse:


Grabbing Lucy's chalk:


I think Lucy got tired of sharing all her toys...what do YOU think?


Here she is teaching Brixton how to jump on the bed!

He is determined to be a good boy, so he attempts to strangle Lucy so she can't be a bad influence ;)

Do you think Lucy decided to fight back?

Nope, they're both too sweet to do any real damage!

Brixton still loves his bathtime...here's some video of him practicing his future La Fiesta Danzantes skills!

We celebrated my Nana's 80th Birthday on May 2nd.
Thanks to Misty for capturing some of these great pictures!


Yes, Brixton can pass the ball back and forth...
...and steal hair bows...
...and eat blocks...
...and hula hoop!!!


After celebrating with Nana, we went to a birthday party and then over to Hacienda Hughes. Brixton had lots of fun playing in the beautiful grass!





Brixton had such a full day with THREE different functions...it's no wonder that he can't keep his eyes open!

Just to give you an idea of how much trouble Brixton can get into, check this out:

I swear that our backs were turned for about 2 seconds. He crawled into that dishwasher so fast even Pixel didn't know what to do!
He was so happy with himself :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years