An Independent Weekend

We spent most of the 4th of July weekend doing a lot of playing around and hanging out with family and friends.

Our friends have a condo right in Pacific Beach so we went over there to hang out and BBQ.
Doesn't Brixton look like a model?

Kisses for Brixton!

Huggies (or headlocks) for Brixton!

This was Brixton's first time in sand and he loved it!

I don't think he's the only one who loved it...
I think Lucy's trying to make sand angels!

I know what you're thinking...who lets their kid wear white to the beach???
I'm crossing my fingers that bleach will make them white again!

No, Brixton - that is NOT your sippy cup!

Aren't they a handsome pair?

The following weekend we went up to Canyon Lake for Kaiya's 5th birthday party.
It was a verrrry warm day but everyone was able to cool off in the lake.

Lucy and Nick had fun making sand castles:

I don't think Fisher was that interested in following Brixton's orders!

This is such a cute picture...too bad we got photobombed by Delia!!!

Can I have a pinata like this for my next birthday???

I don't know what they're staring at, but it looks very serious!

We had such a great time and can't wait to go back!

I rearranged Brixton's toy area to make it a bit more accommodating...but I guess he had other plans.
Why should we put TOYS in the box when we can just put BABIES in the box???
I swear that picture is not posed - he crawled in there himself!

The next day was the World Cup Final and we had lots of friends over to watch the Netherlands beat Spain. Everyone came in their oranje (orange in Dutch) and Brixton walked around in his little "wooden" slippers.

And did you notice the most awesome toy in the background?
Yes, that is a mini-disc golf basket - complete with a set of mini-discs!
Thanks, Lisa & Jay - you guys ROCK!
Tzaddi - er, I mean Brixton, has had lots of fun playing in the backyard.
Soon we'll have Brixton clanking those chains at Morley Field with his Daddy!
If you've been living under a rock and don't know who won the World Cup, I'll keep you in suspense ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!