Christmas Vacation

Ah, we had such a wonderful Christmas vacation!
The holiday was kicked off by celebrating Nick's birthday with the traditional pancake breakfast.
While the adults stuffed their faces & drank mimosas, the kiddos played in Lucy's room.

I think Brixton was trying to tell me he wants a big-boy bed.
But I'm not quite ready for that!

Later that day, Brixton showed Pixel some love.

I think he was trying to be so nice to ensure that Santa came to visit!

No doubt about it, Brixton LOVED having his Daddy home for 2 weeks!

Merry Christmas!
Isn't it cute how both of my boys have bleary eyes and bed head?

Brixton started a new trend of smelling all the clothes he got for Christmas.
A bit weird, right?

I think he really liked the Holland jersey (thanks Dangela!) since he walked away with it!

Brixton was the first grandkid to arrive at the Cannington Manor...so he got to play with the brand new castle all by himself!
Think he's happy???

He was very happy to sit next to his Nana.

Notice placement of the shirt?
He's smelling it!!!

I don't know what they're looking at, but Brixton is obviously very excited!

Here's Fisher sharing his musical talent!

Ahem.
Caught in the act - again!

How cute is he in his little apron?
Delia made it for him so he can help me in the kitchen.
HAHAHA - yeah right!
I'm sure it'll get more use helping Tzaddi in the kitchen...or perhaps he can use it when he's trying to shine someone's shoes?

Can you tell Lucy ate a pink sugar cookie?
Her mouth matches her pants!

Abbi was very happy to have a handmade blanket by Delia to match her new room!

Brixton is already planning on being a very helpful big brother :)

Ah, the excitement is getting a bit overwhelming, I think!

He looks just a little sleepy, don't you think?

What's more fun than Christmas day?
The day after of course!
Here's Brixton playing with one of his new toys.

And having a wrestling match with the doggie.

Even though Brixton got plenty of nice presents for Christmas, he still loves kicking the soccer ball the best. If you want to see how good Brixton is at air kicks, take a look at this video. Sorry it's so dark!!!


I don't know what he's doing here, but he has quite the sweaty head!
This kid definitely needs a haircut...

So we decided to take Brixton to get his FIRST haircut on his half-birthday.

He was quite pleased with the results!

We spent New Year's Eve celebrating at Hacienda Hughes.

I obviously use the term "celebrating" rather loosely;)

What a handsome hubby!

Aren't I lucky???

Here's a shot of Brixton trying to be really cute so we'll let him watch Toy Story 3.
It didn't work!

We took the kiddos to The Station so we could all have a beer and relax while the kids played.

I like to call this the headlock-hug.

Brixton made a few friends!

The kids continued to play nicely even after we got home!
I wonder what Lucy is going to do once Brixton gets bigger than her...

As usual, we were all partied out for Tzaddi's birthday.
But he had a nice relaxing day with all the family - which is exactly what he wanted!
Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take out the camera until after bathtime.
I forgot the flash on this pix so it only looks good in black & white.
But a nice picture nonetheless, right?

See what happened once I switched the flash on???
What a brat!

I think Brixton was ready for bed...he was very happy to know that it was time to read books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!