The Newest Maniac!

Despite numerous requests asking Tzaddi to take a few photos of me in the last days of pregnancy...there isn't ONE of me. The only documentation is this video, taken exactly one week before birth:

Here are some lovely photos Tzaddi took of me about 5 minutes before we left for the hospital. Considering I was dilated to 7cm when I got to the hospital, I think I look pretty good ;)

Two hours and two pushes later...

Sawyer Alexander Morey
April 4th, 2011
11:35 pm
7 lbs 10 oz
19.5 " long


Excuse the following photo bomb...I have no time to edit all the photos and it's too hard for a new Mommy to decide which ones are the best!!!

Nana Noni

Auntie Delia

The following morning...
Not too bad for being 8 hours old, huh?

Brixton gets to meet his new baby brother!

Tante Carleen

Tio Nick

Auntie Misty & Uncle Nate

Time to leave the hospital!

First stop: HOME!
Mommy needed a nice long shower!

Cousin Lucy

AMBUSH!!!

Nana Noni and Nana

First Bath!

I'll leave you with Sawyer's first dance!

Comments

  1. Finally!! I was waiting for pictures...I assumed you had had the baby by now - otherwise, that would have been an awfully long pregnancy! Congrats - he's so handsome, and judging by the pictures, I'd say he looks like you, Cira! Beautiful name, too. :-)

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawyer is adorable, Z loves him so much she went ape nuts and tried to break the laptop and is currently throwing a S*** fit. Which is our way of saying he is absolutely perfect! Thanks for posting so many pics of big bro and little bro. Hope to see you guys soon, we need a reason to visit SD! Love, C, B & Z Easley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years