Happy Father's Day!

We had a great Father's Day Weekend!

It started off on Friday when I picked up Brixton from Nana Noni's. He was playing outside with Lucy when he came upon a miniature broom.
It was love at first sight!

I know it looks like Lucy is trying to give Brixton a hug, but I'm pretty sure this was the start of a headlock. She was trying to lure him with her sweetness so she could steal the broom ;)

Here's Poppy Tops and Lucy eating dinner together - how cute!

On Saturday night, the whole fam-damily got together to take a family photo.
This was such a great shot of Delia & Brixton but I forgot to turn on the flash.
So I made it into a B&W and it looks great (if I do say so myself)!

Ah, much better...I remembered the flash!

Can you tell they're checking out a plane?

Oops...the darn flash again.
I don't think Brixton knew what to think about his Uncle Nate!

Here's Abbi giving Lucy and Fisher a quick ride around the yard.

Lucy and Fisher practicing good sanitary behavior:

Now...can anyone love this sweetness any more?
Lucy walked over to Brixton and just slung her arm around him. Brixton looked at her and then he offered her one of his peas.

I just love that they love each other!

Lucy really likes to squeeze Brixton's "subby subby sheeks".

On Father's Day, we all went over to our friend Clarissa's house to watch the Brazil game.
I think Brixton was a little too interested in Nick's Tecate...

The rest of the day passed by in a relaxing blur...doing absolutely nothing (which is what Tzaddi wanted to do).
After bath time, I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of Tzaddi with Brixton...Bad Mom!

I'm pretty bummed that I cut off their heads in this picture...Brixton looks so happy with his Daddy!
I'm so lucky :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years