Doggie Jail

Can you believe I survived my first week without Tzaddi!
I can't!
Of course, I've been so busy that I haven't had a second to take a picture of Brixton.
So pictures from last week will have to suffice!

Here are a few pix of Lucy and Brixton playing around in Lucy's room. It was the night we got back from Portland and they were very excited to see each other!

Doesn't it look like everyone was getting ready for Mardi Gras?
You don't want to know what Delia had to do to get those beads ;)

Awww!

On Sunday, Tzaddi and I were both busy running around the house.
We each thought that the other was looking after Brixton.
But that was NOT the case.
Luckily our house isn't too big because we found him after just a minute.
GUESS WHERE???

Did either one of us think to grab Brixton out of doggie jail?
Nope.
We ran for the camera and then made Pixel get inside with him.
I think she was a bit confused...

I guess Brixton missed Pixel more than we thought!

Comments

  1. He is such a big boy! Pixel is so sweet. I love these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay- Brixton inside the crate- too funny and too cute! Now there's one to laugh at when he's grown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years