Drain-Free!

So, it's official - I am finally drain free!
Everyone talked about how the worst part of the surgery is dealing with the drains and they were right! I couldn't wait to get rid of those things.  

Once I got rid of the first four, I stopped wearing the apron and just dealt with a lumpy looking body.  You can see all the bumps under my shirt:

I told Tzaddi I wanted him to take a picture of what it looked like under my shirt...so here is me getting ready.  You can see how long the tubes were and the bulb is peeking out under my shirt.  Once I downloaded the photos, I decided that I was NOT going to be posing the pix.  My tummy was looking a bit too soft for public viewing!


The boys and I spent some time hanging in the front yard.  I love this pix of Sawyer even though his eyes are closed!


This is the point where my children turned into sword-wielding samurais.  They decided that the bush was their enemy...and attacked it with their bodies.  You can tell by their faces how much fun they had!
 


 

  


On Monday I went to my plastic surgeon for the first "fill" - I was VERY excited!   

It was a rather crazy experience...he stuck a needle in each boob (of which I felt nothing) and filled it with 60ccs of saline.  We could actually watch my boob getting larger by the second.  Tzaddi videotaped it, but I won't be releasing the video to the public ;)
Granted, I still look pretty flat, but it's getting better!  I'll go back on the 16th for my next one; hopefully he'll pump me up with even more!
You can't really tell the difference, but here are the before and after pictures:

  

All the kids were on school vacation the entire week of Thanksgiving, so we went over to visit the cousins.  They had a blast playing together...as always!




Unfortunately, I forgot my camera on Thanksgiving so I don't have any photos...unless one of my siblings donates their pix, hint-hint!  
This week I go for my oncology appointment so I should have a chemo plan update within a few days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years