4-Months Old

Can you believe Brixton is already 4-months old?
We took him for his well visit yesterday and he weighed 15 lbs & 7 ounces and was 26 inches long. I took some pictures while we waited in the doctor's office:

I don't think Brixton has any idea that he's about to get FIVE shots in the leg!

Look at those chunky legs!

Our little 4-month old is officially rolling over from front to back and back to front...and he loves to suck on his toes.
He smiles and coos with those who love him and gives dirty looks to strangers in the supermarket.
He is so much fun!

Here are some perspective shots of Brixton in the bathtub earlier this evening so you can tell how big he's getting:


Tzaddi is trying desperately to get Brixton to look over at him, but he only has eyes for his Mommy!

In the midst of writing this post while Tzaddi was giving the bath pictured above, Tzaddi called me over to check out what Brixton was doing. I snuck around from behind Brixton so he couldn't see me. There was Brixton, sitting in his bath. All I could see was the back of his head and his cute little profile.
There was nothing in the bath except his body and the water.

Do you get where I'm going with this?

I waited a mere 20 seconds and then I saw it:
Brixton found his junk.

And a boy's fascination with his penis begins!

I decided NOT to take a picture. A boy's got to have some privacy!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!