Catching Up

Sorry it's been awhile since I posted any pictures. It's been a bit boring lately and not a whole lot has been going on. Brixton is having a ton of fun in the bath (especially with the down there area) but he's also loving sucking on his toes.

He looks kind of guilty, huh?


I have some really cute video of him sucking on his toes but I can't find it anywhere. I'll download it again and post at a later date...it's rather hilarious!


We went out to dinner for my 32nd Birthday with Mom, Dad, Nick and Erik. It was pretty low key, but the food was delicious! We went to Joe's Pizza and had the Xtreme Pizza and Artichoke Adventure...I swear my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Brixton hung out in his car seat while we stuffed our faces.

He looks like an English hooligan in this picture - OY!


Can you tell Brixton was jealous of our food?
I guess he's trying to tell me something...



I know what you're thinking...I hung out all day with Brixton and NO ONE took a picture of us together. Such a sad birthday :(

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!