Welcome, Baby Nico!

On Saturday, I threw Delia a baby shower to welcome Baby Nico into the world.  I had the shower planned the second Delia said she THOUGHT she might be pregnant back in March.  And I mean I had it planned: the games, theme, decorations, menu, etc.  And with a few minor modifications, it went off exactly as I had hoped.  
Of course, at the time we had no idea that I would be trying to plan a shower for Delia while preparing for a breast cancer diagnosis.  Delia told me many times that we could cancel or postpone the shower until I felt better but there was NO way I would let that happen.  

As you can see, we had an awesome time!  



We played Pin-the-Sperm-on-the-Uterus.  The fantastic uterus was courtesy of Dad; I told him he should well those on Etsy!

The many faces of Delia as she opens presents:






And I'm sorry, but should Delia allowed to look that good the day her water breaks?  
Yes, her water broke before the shower and she still partied on.  After all that work I wouldn't have let her have the baby before the party!  

Here's the last family photo of the Inzunza family: pre-Nico!

And they leave for the hospital around 4pm.  

Nicolás Skywalker Inzunza
November 3rd, 2013
1:17am
7lbs, 20"




We went to visit him in the hospital on Sunday...he's about 15 hours old in these pictures!

The boys were sooooo happy to hold him.


Look how little he is compared to Tzaddi's hands!




Yes, Sawyer demanded that we take a picture of him climbing.  I guess he couldn't stand Nico getting all the attention!

I like to think that he came so early to make sure I got a chance to hold him before my surgery!

Isn't he absolutely perfect?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!