Just Another Day

The morning started off with Tzaddi getting some much needed cuddle time with Brixton before leaving for work.  


After Tzaddi left for work, Brixton and I got ready for our day.  
He and I decided to make another visit to Petco to visit the people that we missed on Friday.  Unfortunately, I left my camera in the car and failed to take any pictures.  
But we had lots of fun despite the lack of paparazzi.    

After Petco, we stopped by my Mom's house to see her and Lucy.  
Lucy and Brixton are turning out to be the best of friends!

Look Lucy, let's go over here!

No, I think we should go this way!

No way - I will karate chop you!

Don't worry, Brixton!

I could just eat them up!

Brixton's Baby Mug Shot


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!

It's Been Three Years