Weekend Fun

The weekend passed in a blur!
On Friday, I made the overdue visit to my work peeps at Petco 
so everyone could meet Brixton.  
It was fun - but it reminded me that I only have 5 weeks left of maternity leave.  
Too sad...




Later that evening, Tzaddi and I had our first "alone night" since Brixton was born.  Nana Noni and Poppy Tops were nice enough to watch him for us while we had some much needed quality time.  Although Brixton wasn't too happy about being separated, he did pretty well for his first night without us!

On Sunday, Tzaddi and I double dated with Delia and Nick.  
We went to the Summer Pops to see Burt Baccarach - it was awesome!  
When we got back home, the adorable faces of Little Lucy and Brixton Button  
were there to greet us.  Aren't they sweet?  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!

It's Been Three Years