Winesday

Every Wednesday, me, Delia and my Mom get together to drink wine after Delia gets off work.  
All we do is drink wine (lots) and eat bread, cheese and fruit.  
It is the best thing ever and we look forward to it all week!  
This Winesday was even better because Dad came home from work and cooked us all dinner.  
   My Dad came home and completely held Lucy and Brixton's attention with his crazy story! 
 
Lucy is too sweet - she loves to help change Brixton's diaper.  
Look at how she's holding his hand!

Nana came over to visit with Brixton on Thursday morning.  Even though she's a complete crab (and I can say that because she doesn't use the internet) she loves little babies.  She especially loves to make them cry.  Anyone who has met my Nana knows how grouchy and mean she is...but look - she is actually smiling and so is Brixton!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!