Saturday Morning Sweetness

On Saturday morning, Tzaddi went to play disc golf for the first time in 3 months and Brixton and I stayed home. Brixton was in such a good mood and he was so chatty!




Of course, this is his usual expression...I think he frowns on purpose so that I'll smile at him and then he can smile back!

Pixel has become increasingly interested in Brixton.
She likes to see just how close she can get before we yell at her.


She also really likes trying to lick his face without us knowing.
Luckily, I caught it on camera!
Although Brixton doesn't look too upset, does he?

Now, this is a rather lengthy video and you have to listen to my horrible singing but I promise you it's worth it!
We were listening to B is for Bob and Brixton enjoyed the impromptu live concert.

Comments

  1. OMG! That was the cutest thing ever. My son shhhh'd me when he got old enough. Enjoy every minute of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video brought tears to my eyes, Cira! I'm just so, so, SO happy for you guys...Brixton's just as beautiful and adorable as can be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Happy Birthday, Tzaddi!