Family Time

This last week has been relatively uneventful...which has been really nice.
We've gotten quite a bit of family time and haven't really felt too busy.
What a rarity!

Not sure if you can tell, but Brixton is growing at an alarming rate. We got down a box of Rowan's old clothes so we could see what fit. Brixton wanted to wear it all!

Sunday is our day for making all of Brixton's meals. It's definitely time consuming, but we're pretty cheap so it works out well for us. Since Brixton didn't want to hang out by himself, Tzaddi decided to put him on his back. He loved it!

I recently came to the realization that Brixton has five teeth and should probably start chewing his food. Since I figured that out after we pureed all of his meals, I gave him some banana chunks. He looks rather pleased, don't you think?

Here's some video of Brixton attempting to use a spoon.
I think he had more fun using it as an instrument!

Look at our rosy-cheeked little newsie!

We had so much fun watching him try to take off the hat.
It just kept falling down over his eyes and then he'd giggle.


It was freezing the next morning (did I say freezing? It was probably 65 degrees) so we got out the space heater to toast up the room a bit. I wonder who else was cold?
Yes, Pixel sat directly in front of the heater and blocked all our heat. What a brat!

The Inzunza family came over to visit before we went to the Cannington Manor for the Super Bowl.

Brixton was rolling around and kept getting tangled in the blankets.

Misty & Nate gave everyone Valentine's Day presents a whole week early. Lucy got a gigantic pen (I swear it's not a gun).

Cute little Fisher!

Here are Lucy and Fisher reading their books together.

Brixton got a cute little shirt with pants to match!

Lately Brixton has been very interested in Pixel.
And poor, poor Pixel.
I don't really think she likes Brixton that much but she tolerates his presence.
As you can clearly see from this video.


Here is Brixton trying to spoon her.

He thinks it's quite hilarious.

Pixel finally had enough and walked away.
Brixton wasn't too happy about it.

How cute is this little face?
I think he's harumphing me.

I will leave you with this last image of our growing baby:
Is he standing, you ask???
Yes, he is.
But it's all fake.
He fell over the second after I snapped the shot.

Comments

  1. He is too too cute. You need to post more than once a week so I can get my fix of that little face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! This is my favorite blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years