Seven Months Old

Yes, it's true.
Brixton is officially closer to one than he is to zero.
Can you believe how fast time flies?
Here are a few photos from the last couple of weeks to give you an idea of how much our little guy has grown!
Here's some video of Brixton getting his first bite of pears.
I think it went A LOT better than green beans, don't you think?

Remember Chloe? She was featured as a newbie in one of my first posts found here.
She is now an adorable little 5 1/2 month old!

Here are Dylan and Lucy eating some crackers.


All the kiddies sat at their own table (except for Chloe, it was past her bedtime) while we got to enjoy our meal by ourselves!

I have to sneak a few pictures of Lucy in...
...I just love her!

How serious does Brixton look?
This is the face he gives strangers in the grocery store.

He is getting to be quite the mover on his tummy...but no crawling yet!

Brixton watches his first State of the Union address.
I think he was pretty impressed - that Obama is quite a speaker!

Pay no attention to my outfit (it was cold!) and only to cute little Brixton trying to peak at me over the footstool.

Tzaddi predicted that Brixton would be crawling before Valentine's Day,
but I don't think so.
At least I hope not.
I mean - I really, really hope not.
But he's getting there...



We went to the Harpster Twins first birthday on Saturday.

Brixton was too little to play, but Lucy had lots of fun for him!

Ta Da!

Here's the video of Lucy playing around;
I can't believe we even got her to take a potty break!

After we got home, Lucy was in a very silly mood and decided to pose for a few pictures.


Gorgeous, huh?

I know this picture is super poor quality, but look at how Brixton tries to peek at Tzaddi around the side of the high chair!
He does this every time he sits down, so I'll try to get a better picture next time.

Brixton has such a cute little laugh...when Tzaddi tickles him, he laughs but his mouth barely moves!

Isn't he sweet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years