Love is in the Air

Brixton started off his first Valentine's weekend in a splendid mood!
He was so happy to have the sun shining when he woke up and immediately wanted to play.
He got a bit angry with me when I didn't play back.
Yes, Brixton gets angry and yells when he doesn't get his way!

After I stopped paying attention to the camera and started talking to him, he started to clap!
He knows exactly when to start clapping...soon we will have to teach him the Slow Clap.

If you want to see Brixton yell at me, check out this video:

Nana Noni and Poppy Tops came over on Valentine's Day to give Brixton a present.
Notice that he has one sock missing.
Blame Brixton, not us!


Even though Valentine's Day is traditionally spent alone with our sweeties, we decided to spend the day with our favorite family - the Inzunza's!
It was such a gorgeous day...we just hung out together in the sunshine and watched the kids play.
Tzaddi likes how you can see me and Delia in the reflection of the sunglasses in this photo:
When we first arrived, I asked Lucy if I could get in her play house.
She told me I was too big.
But for some reason, she told Tzaddi that he could fit.
What do YOU think?

I don't think so!!!

How sweet the cousins are!


Yes, Lucy moved her chair to sit between the guys.

Here is Lucy pushing Brixton on the swing for the first time!


It was awesome.
All we had to do was sit back and sip our cocktails while the kids kept each other occupied!






So, I know that Tzaddi looks really weird in this picture.
But I think you underestimate the squirmy 7-month old.
Do you know how hard it is to get 1 baby and 2 adults to look good at the same time???
So 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

This is what it looked like "between takes".
Tzaddi kept asking why we had to take "posed" pictures...come on!
It was Brixton's first Valentine's Day!
And when was the last time we had a family photo?
It's been awhile...
I know he'll be asking why we didn't take more photos as a family when we're seventy years old!

Here are some adorable pictures of Lucy and Brixton.
I hope you don't get tired of these pix...I never do!

This is right about the time when Lucy says that Brixton is "too heavy" to sit on her lap.



Take note that Brixton begins to realize that there is "Life Outside of Lucy".
All of a sudden he starts to see outside the great big picture window.


And it seems we can't seem to tear him away, no matter how hard we try!


So I decide to just go with it and me and Lucy head outside to take the photos.


How cute is he???
Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments

  1. To answer your last question -- extremely cute!!! Hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years