Be Brixton's Buddy

Are you a buddy of Brixton?
I think many of you are but I wouldn't know it!

Please take a moment to click on the "Follow" button to the left so you can become a Brixton Buddy. You don't need a gmail account and you can make up a silly name if you want. I know there are a few people (ahem, Holland) who check out the site on a regular basis and I want to know about it!

Also, we LOVE comments! Perhaps every once in awhile, you can leave a comment at the bottom of a post and let us know what you think. It's really easy to do and just takes a second of your time.
After you read a post that you like (or don't like) just click on the "comments" link directly underneath the post. You can either leave a comment as one of Brixton's Buddies or you can leave it anonymously.

By the way, nothing happens when you become a follower.
You won't get any crazy emails or spam.
All it means is that your name pops up on the blog.
It's so easy!

And since you were so kind to read all my blah blah blah, here's a video of Brixton and his crazy legs.
Don't even ask me what he was doing.
Perhaps he was preparing for his future life as a gymnasty!!!

Comments

  1. I am Brixton's Buddy. Put me in the "good friends" column.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years