Rolling Around

Last week Brixton and I went over to the Cannington Manor for Boozeday.
Yes, Boozeday.
Delia isn't available for the next few Wednesday's, so we decided to make Winesday into Boozeday.
On Tuesdays, of course!

Delia insisted that Brixton was ready for some Cheerios.
She was right!

I felt a bit brave with my Mom and sister around, so I took a chance and gave Brixton some curry flavored rice.
He loved it!

I've been trying to let Brixton gain a bit of independence by allowing him to play by himself in his room.
How much trouble can he get into, right?
Apparently he can get into A LOT of trouble.
Yes, Brixton rolled himself right under his crib!
Don't worry, he wasn't too upset about it!

We went over to Mershad's house on Friday night and he cooked us a delicious dinner.
Can you say bacon wrapped meatloaf stuffed with blue cheese?
SO YUMMY!
He also had some freshly steamed cauliflower as a side dish.
So Tzaddi gave Brixton a little tree to munch on.
It wasn't really a success.
But it's not as though cauliflower is inherently flavorful, right?

On Saturday night we went to Tzaddi and Brixton's first quinceanera.
It's so much fun dressing Brixton in nice clothes!
Doesn't he look like a little man?

It was so chilly on Sunday night that I decided to make Brixton his first baked potato.
He didn't get any sour cream, but I added a bit of butter.
I think he liked it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucy Turns Three!

Saturday Morning Sweetness

It's Been Three Years